On August 13, 2015, I predicted in my blog that Donald Trump had a 98 percent chance of winning the presidency based on his persuasion skills. A week earlier, the most respected political forecaster in the United States—Nate Silver—had put Trump’s odds of winning the Republican nomination at 2 percent in his FiveThirtyEight.com blog.

Scott Adams, Win Bigly

Trump is to persuasion as a rapist is to seduction.

June 6, 2021

Next:I’m starting to regret, at least a little, trusting the government that Covid vaccines were safe: